Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How to remove paint stains from jeans?

It was semi-gloss paint, safety-yellow. I have tried scrubbing with a toothbrush and detergent but nothing happened. Any suggestions?How to remove paint stains from jeans?
I removed about 85% of gold paint pen from my jeans using rubbing alcohol, elbow grease %26amp; a lot of patience. It will eventually come off but you will need to rub a lot (I used flat cotton pds) and wash them a lot.How to remove paint stains from jeans?
Back when I did a lot of outdoor painting on the farm, I used to soak my workjeans in gasoline or kerosene, that did a great job of getting the paint off them.





Of course, if you do try this, make sure you also rinse them out good before you put them into your machine, as you don't want that gas smell in your washing machine!





You could also try denatured alcohol or paint thinner. Just be careful and heed the warnings on the containers.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment