Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Halloween paint stain on clothes?

I have this basketball jersey (if you want to call it that), it's the same material of a jersey. My boyfriend wore it for a picture and got some halloween face paint on it. It's now a year later and he wants to sell it on eBay. What's a good solution to get the paint out? It's a music memorabilia type shirt and I don't want to just throw it in the washer. Someone told me baby oil but I'm scared that will leave a greasy stain. Any suggestions?Halloween paint stain on clothes?
soak just the stained part in hot water with detergent in it.


i'd use 1 cap full/scoop full for every 6 cups of water.


soak it about 10 minutes.


then rub the stain with a wet washcloth.


soak again


rub again


rinse


and it should be fineHalloween paint stain on clothes?
shout stain remover mixed with oxy-clean. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment