Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do i take paint stains off clothes?

I have a dried paint stain on my dickes pants and i was wondering how i could remove it.. its been washed several times in the washer and dryer but nothing... any help?How do i take paint stains off clothes?
Your first mistake, placing in the dryer, sorry friend. But there may still be hope.





I have has success, with ';PreSpot';. It's unique cleaning power lies in a cleaning system that penetrates, loosens, and lifts stains, leaving clothes looking like new wash after wash. And unlike many grocery store alternatives, PreSpot contains no petroleum distillates, solvents that can be fatal if swallowed.





Then I wash my paint clothing in the washing machine, add 1/4 the recommended amount of your laundry detergent, and add I full scoop of Oxi Clean.





Hope this helps!How do i take paint stains off clothes?
its impossible. just use them next time you paint
Buy some new ones because the ones with paint on them are now work pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment