Saturday, February 27, 2010

How can I remove neon body paint stains from my white dress?

It was the first time in wearing it to a party, and someone thought it would be funny to cover me in neon pink body paint. The dress is made out of 100% viscose. would I be able to get the stains out from household bleach or something?





Thanks! :)How can I remove neon body paint stains from my white dress?
use bleachHow can I remove neon body paint stains from my white dress?
if it's made from viscose it's dry clean only. if you try washing it could shrink and warp. water does this to viscose. i would take it to your dry cleaners. if the paint is dry and flaky, you could try using a very dry hard sponge to rub it off. do a test spot first to make sure you won't damage the fabric. there is a product out there called ';miss oops'; it's a special sponge, they sell it at david's bridal for $12 that works wonders on dry stains like deodorant and makeup, if this sounds like that kind of stain it will work wonders getting this sort of thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment