Thursday, February 25, 2010

How can I get paint stains off a flagged patio ?

HELP - Came back from shopping and my son had sprayed his bike with a can of spray paint and most of my stone coloured flagged patio is now bright green with silver bits where he sprayed the spokes on the wheels. It is not coming off with brushing and soapy water as it seems to be that kind of strong smelling paint. Can anyone help me with ideas on how to get it off ? It looks terrible and is right outside our patio doors.How can I get paint stains off a flagged patio ?
For an oil based paint (dried), use lacquer thinner.


For an acrylic latex (dried) , use denatured alcohol.How can I get paint stains off a flagged patio ?
straight amonia and a wire brush
little bit of petrol and a pressure washer .

No comments:

Post a Comment