Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do i get paint stains of my jeans trousers?

Paint color is white and red and my jeans colour is blue. Levi's brand (really tough)How do i get paint stains of my jeans trousers?
I have two options for you:





1) is a product called ';GOO GONE';


it's actually an adhesive remover, but I've found it to


remove some paints.


-it can sometimes be found at dollar stores, or walmart





2) is to take the pants to your local dry cleaner,


they have special solvents to dissolve paints, plus the dry cleaning fluid alone will help to break down the paint.How do i get paint stains of my jeans trousers?
it ain't gonna happen... just acquire another pair and bite the bullet and have some coffee and a slice of pecan pie
just paint your jeans all the one colour
try goo gone

No comments:

Post a Comment