Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is there a way to clean paint stains from shoes?

I spilled a bucket full of paint on my shoes. It was the kind to paint walls and houses. But I cant get them offIs there a way to clean paint stains from shoes?
Try Oxysport from finishline


Unless your shoes are leather or suedeIs there a way to clean paint stains from shoes?
If your shoes are made of leather,put them in the freezer for a few hours and then put pressure on the stain,the paint should crack and peel off semi-easy.


If they are made of cloth,the only way to take the paint off is to scrape it off,in a pinch you could paint the rest of the shoes so you have a matched pair.


One note to the paint contractor above,normal people do not paint walls in their $300.00 dress shoes.
Jason,


I have been a paint contractor for many years. Every time I get paint on an article of clothing I am certain I can get it (the paint) out. Believe me on this. The ability to remove the paint is inversely related to the price of the article. If they are 10.95 dollar tree shoes the paint will come out like a dream but, if the shoes are 300.00 dress shoes....it ain't comming out.


You might try isopropyl alcohol or a strong ammonia cleaner.


Mike
the BEST is called GOOF OFF it WORKS!!!!I I have used it for many years comes in a can or a spray bottle any diy or paint store has it please try it you will love it.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment