Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I get body-paint stains out of my couch cushions?

They are water-based paints and the covers don't come off of the couch cushions. The couch color is light green and I got it from Ikea. I'm wondering which method I should try first.How do I get body-paint stains out of my couch cushions?
Since they are water-based paints, I'd say to take a bowl of warm water mised with a little mild detergent, mix in bowl, then apply in small circles to the stain(s) with a white towel. Just be sure to have the towel only dampened with the mixture, you don't want to make the stain area drenched. Cricular motions and blotting should do the trick.How do I get body-paint stains out of my couch cushions?
try scotch guard fabric %26amp; upholstery cleaner. if that fails flip the cushions over.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment